Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Getting Fancy

Scarves are commonly worn these days. I wish of wearing one too, in the office. But, I bet I’ll look misplaced hehehehe. You see, my desk is directly across the airconditioning unit…VERY cold... very Antarctica. My hot coffee has to be gulped in 5 minutes, otherwise I’ll have the coldest coffee instead.

The perfect outfit should be this:

Picture grabbed from Just Women's Scarves

But I must bear the bantering hahaha. Or as simple as this:

Picture grabbed from DIY Trade.

During a late Starbucks date, I saw 2 young ladies with fancy scarves. Paparazzi mode switched on, hahahaha.

A My Melody scarf.


A Piglet scarf.

Di ko na carry to. Too old for that.

From this, you can really guess that the 2 girls are truly the best of friends! =)


Anyway, for now, while contemplating on my outfit, I'll have to learn the different ways of wearing a scarf. 

Picture grabbed from Love Handbag.
And bearing the heat when I step out of my Department, hahahaha.





2 comments:

  1. Scarves are great. I really should wear scarves. Around the neck lang ha. Not yet ready to don my "kombong". But i have to lose a lot of weight para ma-carry ko ang pa-scarf-scarf. You go girl, bagay naman sa iyo. Ayaw lang pamaypay while wearing a scarf. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha.... I'll try it this friday.

    ReplyDelete