Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Getting Luckier


Last March, I blogged that my Meralco bill was ZERO.


For the month of April, would you believe, is still ZERO.



The only difference is I generated 11 kwh of usage. Previous bill did not generate anything at all.



I couldn’t understand the Billing Summary. There are so many charges! I visited the Meralco website in the hope of finding answers…not helpful. 



I remember the infomercial of Judy Ann Santos years ago. She was explaining System Loss. She was on hot water after that because the wrath of the people on Meralco was unnecessarily passed on to her.



Some friends said that I fall below the minimum consumption required for me to be charged. Is there such a thing as that? Meaning to say, I can use electricity for free, unless they go above the minimum?

Or is it plainly because my meter is defective?

I don’t wanna know at all. I’ll just wish that I won’t be charged exorbitantly this month.

2 comments:

  1. buti ka pa !!! how i wish zero din ang electric bill namin. kahit water bill na lang. you are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it OK kung 1yr nang zero ang bill ang dami kc nkasulat sa likod ng bill na 100% na increase /decrease dahil sa 12 months consumption

    ReplyDelete