Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend Foodies

Weekend is a time to binge. Eat whatever you want. Forget calorie counting. Hoard a one week supply of anything sinful. Don't diet.

I enjoy going around the Powerplant Mall on weekends. A treat is always in store for me: the food stalls. AM used to call me "mini-dinosaur" because I eat all the time. I'm not picky when it comes to food, as long as its masarap, I'm willing to pay for it at any cost.

The food stalls offer  a wide array of pastries and goodies for those with sweet tooth. Made it difficult for me to decide what to buy since living alone entails fewer food stuff to store. I can't buy in large quantities, otherwise I'll end up eating them everyday!


I didn't buy anything from Empire Cheesecakes. It's too fancy and colorful. Not my type.

Cakes from Kitchen's Best

 Miss Matamis cakes: double decadent cake, banana cream pie, carrot banana cake and apple rum cake.

Choco cake for only Php400

Anything chocolate from Casa Xocolat.

I tasted the tablea choco drink, yum yum.

I bought Brazo from Cukay's. Yum yum. For only Php50, sulit. Not too sweet, just perfect.


Melts in your mouth....

I'll try this chocolate cake next time....


Chocolate cookies of Russian Cookie House. Cute packaging.


If only I have a housemate, I would definitely have this:

Leche flan is my uber favorite.

Since I'm a bread person, I bought dinner rolls from Cakes & Bakes. The softest dinner roll I ever had! Highly recommended. Php70/pack. Also bought the ensaymada, for only Php35. Huge and so soft! Yum yum.


Did I just make your mouth water? hehehehe...

Catch these food stalls every weekend at the ground floor of the Powerplant Mall.
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment