Thursday, June 16, 2011

Persia Grill


I like Mediterranean food. I like kebab. I like anything grilled. I like them hot and spicy.

Thanks to University Mall for bringing Persia Grill closer to my home. The Mall is along Taft Ave, just beside La Salle.



Located at the 2nd floor.



They got budget meals, very student-friendly.



I like the interior. Very warm and cozy. Plus free wi-fi!

The counter is cool.


The tea pots are cute =)

The multi-colored lights added much glam.


A wall clock of spoons and forks.

I ordered this: beef kebab with grilled tomato (slathered in yogurt and minced eggplant). This meal comes with iced tea, for only Php125. Nothing great. Just your usual kebab.

So much rice!

Dessert choices:

I suggest the Balaclava cake.

Just like any other Persian restaurant, they got sisha as well.


For budget conscious persons, this place is perfect for dining. Food servings are sufficient, cost is reasonable.

For ambiance, 5 stars. For food, 3 stars. For price, 5 stars.








2 comments:

  1. Ginutom ako sa post mo. Here, I can only have Majids Kebab. Nothing this sophisticated at a good cost pa. I love the spoon and fork clock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to eat a lot pag- grilled food! Just cant resist. I like Persia Grill Greenbelt branch. Food tastes better too.

    ReplyDelete