Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Goodbye Summer

I spent the last weekend of May in one of my favorite places…the beach!

Oh, being under the sun is so much fun…especially when spent with friends, who doesn’t mind getting toasted.

Unfortunately, it rained when we arrived in Matabungkay, Batangas.

Gloomy without the sun.

It was a 3-hour drive from Manila. As usual, I slept through out the trip (my forte).

Memories…memories…memories….I was exactly here a year ago with other set of friends. We stayed in Coral Beach that time.


I was about 120lbs then, hehehe.


Having monkeys as friends =)

Good food here.

This was the first get away I had with my high school super friends, with their hubbies and kids. Just imagine all the things for babies they brought! The cars were fully loaded.

Baby Hugh of Tine.

Baby Yumi of Sharon.

The babies with Ate Violet.

The place where we stayed is owned by Hubert’s college friend. Big! With 3 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. The kitchen was well equipped. The place was clean and well maintained.

Extra room outside the main house.

The main house.

The resort is being sold for 12.5 M.

The beach of Matabungkay is not known to be that nice. It’s not white sand, it’s rocky and weedy.


It’s fun to be with people you love! Cooking and sharing meals together, just being yourself, wearing your hair down and being the butt of jokes.

yum, yum...i love anything grilled!



Missing the rest of the BYLs *wink*

I wish we could do this often. Be away from everything, bond and laugh until midnight. This is becoming rare, especially when everyone is busy with career and family. I think I’m the only one in the group who can get away anytime hahaha.



I love you guys. I had a blast.

Until our next get away, hopefully with Annabanana.

Kisses.


No comments:

Post a Comment