Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Long Search is Over


I have the driest lips ever! It’s always chapped. That’s why a lip balm is a staple cosmetic for me. I should never leave the house without one.

I tried several brands, be it cheap or pricey. And so far, these are my top picks:

Petroleum Jelly

This will never fail you.


Works perfectly. But it’s too greasy. So I only use this at night, before going to bed. And have the softest lips the following morning. 

Very cheap. Can be bought in any drugstore or supermarket.

Blistex



Good. Not too greasy, and lasts really long. So no need to reapply all the time.

Kiehl's



This was voted as the best lip balm. It’s Khiels, hence expensive. It had the same feel as Blistex.


Healthy Options



Works right, smells sweet, but doesn’t last long. Constant reapplication is necessary especially when your lips are as dry as mine.

And my latest discovery: eos lip balm. Love, love, love!

Flavor is honeysuckle honeydew.


The packaging is cute. Smells and tastes yummy.

Twist the cap, and voila! Cuteness.


The lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil.  It keeps your lips moist, soft and truly smooth.

This is not available locally though. I bought this from e-bay.


I tried the product because of Chuck Bass. He was caught on cam using the eos lip balm. Showbiz! Hahahaha


I like Chuck Bass, and not Ed Westwick himself (*wink*). Gossip Girl is epic with his character.


So, what’s your favorite lip balm?





No comments:

Post a Comment