Thursday, August 11, 2011

Solo Travelling


A great escape, a much needed break.







I took the 9:55am flight. Hassle-free. I was able to check-in in less than 20 minutes. Then had breakfast at Cinnabon.






Brewed coffee plus cinnabon is a perfect combination, as the latter is VERY SWEET.






Oh no, i don't like it when its masikip. Not enough leg room. That's my knees, touching the seat in front of me.






Landed after an hour. The last time I was here was in 2003, during my internship with Environmental Legal Assistance Center (ELAC). I was with a co-intern from UP Diliman and a Peace Corps volunteer from Wisconsin. I bet a lot has changed since then.





The baggage carousel is small, befitting a small airport. Just like in Bicol and Boracay.

Here's my sundo from El Portal Inn.




I was made to wait while the van made a u-turn from the parking lot in this chair with no seat:





It's raining now. It had been raining the past few days according to the driver.

This will be my bed in the next few days:






And my decent bathroom:






Nice place. And very affordable. Plus free wi-fi. Documenting this escape will be real time, hahaha.

El Portal Inn is just 5 mins from the airport.






I'll hit my books for now. Tah-tah! ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Tagbilaran City, Bohol

2 comments:

  1. wow...nice travel May...ingat always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! we all need a breather at times. take care, too. and thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete