Friday, August 12, 2011

Payag Restaurant


Yeah boy! The best chicken is right here in Tagbilaran City.




The Payag Restaurant, home of the original Jo's Chicken Inato, is a must when in Bohol.




Where rice is unlimited.




Affordable food at its best. They have value meals, the cheapest of which is a 2-piece pork barbecue with rice (unlimited) for only php58.00.




Lots of drinks and desserts to choose from.




The place is clean and very homey. The interiors are sight for sore eyes. The stairs leading to the second floor are lined with paintings.




There's a real huge tree right inside the restaurant. Its branches spreading all the way up to the ceiling.




The woods that were used (as posts, trellis, doors) gave the place a country-ish feel. Really lovely.







My favorite is this chandelier, hanging under a carved wooden sunflower, surrounded with hand-painted sunflowers. Cuteness indeed.




Syempre I ordered the house specialty, and ate it with bare hands.




The kinilaw was superb (I failed to take a pic), to think I'm difficult to please when it comes to such. It spelled really Y-U-M-M-Y for me.

Then I had leche flan for dessert.




Burp.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Tagbilaran City, Bohol

2 comments: