Thursday, May 10, 2012

Papemelroti

I’ve always been a loyal Papemelroti customer. I’ve been using their recycled notebooks, stationeries and memo pads for so long. It has always been a usual pasalubong for me from friends, back when Papemelroti had no branch in Davao yet.



I like anything country-ish. I dig the old and vintage look. I go for anything recycled. Papemelroti got them all.

I always make sure to stop in its store whenever I see one. And I always end up buying something… things that I don’t normally need, just nice to own and have.

Flowers as table toppers.

Boxes in all sizes, for storage or as gift box.

Papemelroti sells handcrafted products (from wood to metal to cloth). They strive to make products that only have a minimal impact on the environment. 

Here are some desk items that you will find in their stores:

Stone art paperweights and figurines.

Novelty eyeglasses holder.
Deco plaque coasters.
Religious items for your altar:


  

Wall decors for your kitchen:




 And a lot more!



A new Makati branch opened recently, conveniently located at the 2nd floor of Glorietta 3, along the walkway to SM.


A contest is now open until the 23rd of May. You can win a Large Clock made of fiberboard or recycled wood. Click the link to join:   

http://www.papemelroti.com/contests.htm

 I'm hoping to win! hahaha.


Papemelroti Glorietta Branch, wearing my Traveling Dress for the 13th time =)


Happy Papemelroti shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment