Monday, May 14, 2012

Rebonded


My first time. Though it was a hype eons ago, I only got to try it recently.

My hair is dull and dry. Not from too much chemical treatments, but it is just naturally like that.

 I never had my hair colored, except cellophane that comes with color gloss. I like people who risks having their hair colored. It’s high maintenance. Not to mention the after effects. Besides, I’m afraid my hair will turn white, just like what happened to my Mom.

Basically, hair relax had been my solace whenever my hair gets unruly. That’s the only harsh treatment my hair endured so far.

Anyway, I go to the salon for regular hot oil or hair spa. I like my hair when steamed and my scalp when scrubbed. I always feel lighter, and my hair sleek and bouncier.

It’s been bad hair days recently (*blaming the intense summer heat*). I was always too lazy to fix my hair, so I often end up wearing a ponytail everyday. I was choosing between a perm and rebond, and just decided on the latter.

With all the vouchers available online, I chanced upon Groupon, offering 999php for a rebond with its merchant, Salon de San Lorenzo.

Dona Concepcion Bldg. is tucked along Arnaiz Ave., at the back of Park Square, Makati.

Inside the Salon, with its red wall, wearing my Traveling Dress for the 14th time =)

I went on a Sunday. Not much crowd. I was entertained right away.



They made me fill up an information sheet and signed a waiver regarding non-liability of the salon upon waiver of skin test.



Here’s what they did with my hair:

1)      shampoo
2)      blowdry
3)      iron
4)      apply the treatment



This was repeated twice.


After 3 hours:



I love it! teehee...

The attendant said this would last 5 to 6 months. I can have a retouch after 6 months.

Here's a price list of their services:

Cellophane        short hair    1,000
                           medium       1,500
                           long              2,000

Rebond             short             3,000
                          medium        5,000
                          long               7,000

haircut with blowdry            250

hot oil              short             400
                         medium         600
                         long                800


Recommended salon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment