Thursday, June 21, 2012

Puerta Real Gardens


We always go to Intramuros, especially on lazy days when there is nothing else to do other than staying at home. I like walking on its cobblestone streets and just look around. Architecture is totally different here, old Manila it is.

I intend to visit every corner of Intramuros one at a time. The place is rich in history and I’d like to savor all of it.

One weekend, we passed by Puerta Real Gardens.



This was the first time I actually went inside the garden. It was hardly noticeable, until it was pointed out to me.

It was windy, a perfect time to stroll.

The main entrance to the garden.

Lilies on the pond.
Stones that served as benches lined the pathway.



It was literally green inside the garden, with all its luscious plants and trees.





There's an inclined pathway, leading to a view deck...


...overlooking the golf course and Manila Hotel....





It was so serene, a good place to meditate. And date.


*wink*

Wearing my Traveling Dress for the 18th time.





No comments:

Post a Comment