Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Coca Cola Concert ng Bayan


In celebration of its 100th year, Coke had a Concert ng Bayan last Friday,  23 March 2012, from 3pm to 3am the following day (ala Woodstock) at the SM MOA Concert Grounds.

I arrived at the venue past 8, with Wolfgang on stage. Some of the performers were:

Vinci of Parokya ni Edgar

Chito Miranda of Parokya ni Edgar

Gloc-9

Someday Dream

Gary Valenciano & Sarah Geronimo

Sarah, Gary V. and Someday Dream singing the Coke anthem.

Gary V. and his son, Gabriel,  had the people dancing non-stop.

A projection on a building showcased a video montage of Coca Cola through the years. I was seated on the left side of the stage, so part of my view was blocked.












Then Coke ignited the sky with fireworks.








By midnight, Craig David dominated the stage.

The guy in white is Craig David


"I met this girl on Monday, took her for a drink on Tuesday, we were making love by Wednesday...."


Promise, and gwapo niya!


"Feels like insomnia..."

I stayed a little while after the performance of Craig David. I was determined to wait for Ely Buendia. Unfortunately, sleepiness enveloped me. I had to leave. It was 2am after all.


Happy 100 years Coca Cola!


No comments:

Post a Comment