Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Food Trip


I recently had a four-day get away. And all I did was eat, swim and sleep. Ahhh, life! I’d love to do it again, given sufficient funds =).

Here’s a little rundown of what I gobbled:

Banana Vanilla Shake of Jonah’s



Boracay Special, aka tuna sandwich, also from Jonah’s



Gellato



 Chicken Inasal of Island BBQ



Liempo from Gerry’s Grill



Mango Milk Shake, again from Jonah’s


Went to Jonah's twice as it is undoubtedly famous for its yummy shakes.

Calamansi Muffin paired with Cappuccino from Real Coffee



Real Coffee is famous for their muffin. It is baked several times in a day. I went here 3 times, and had the muffins hot, direct from the oven. Only 45p.

Egg Omelette and Toast, also from Real Coffee



I like the place. They cook everything in front of you. Freshness indeed. Not the pre-cooked type of food that most restaurants offer. 



Pork BBQ from Hawaiian BBQ. The meat was so tender. Two thumbs up. 4 skewers for 180p.



Country Style Porkchops from Backyard BBQ


I like the interior design of the place. Full of witty signs, just like this:


While having dinner here, a pre-nuptial pictorial was going on:



I toted a supply of bread. The breeze made me hungry all the time. I get them freshly baked from Julie’s. The mongo bread is my favorite.


On my last day, I wore the Traveling Dress (for the 6th time).

 
 I had so much fun. I can't wait to go back, and do it all over again. See you soon, Boracay!

Live a happy life!





No comments:

Post a Comment