Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Beauty and Butter

My eyebrows are thin and droopy. I never learned to shape and tame them. I am not good with tweezers. I rely on other people to give my eyebrows some life.

I usually go to Let’s Face It for my regular eyebrow threading. Threading is less painful than plucking. I used to pluck my brows, but I was never ever impressed with the outcome.

I tried Beauty and Butter this time. The salon is known for nail art, but they also offer other services like facial, hair removal and massage.




I like its little place in Mall of Asia. The interiors are funky and colorful.





And they have a great collection of nail colors/polish.




Here I am, waiting for my Buttercup (what they call their attendants), in my Traveling Dress (for the 10th time).


 Can you spot the difference?

BEFORE

AFTER
Here's the price list of their services:

Facial Services
170       Manicure
220       Pedicure
170       Threading (upper lip/brow)
100       Head Massage
350       Back Massage
      700       Full Body Massage

 They have an on-going promo right now - 20% off on all waxing services.


 It is sometimes difficult being a girl. Daming arte lang. 








No comments:

Post a Comment