Friday, May 20, 2011

Cheesesteaks, Burgers and Drinks (CBD)

After-office chow again, this time with JR and Marie. Originally, Marie wants to eat at Banapple. Sorry to say, the café was as usual crowded, and we don’t want to wait for an hour for a table.

So we went to CBD.



There were a lot of people inside. But one table was just vacated, so we were immediately seated.




It’s a burger place, from the people behind Tenderbob’s. I had high expectations because of that =)

Check the prices.

I ordered the CBD Cheeseburger.



This is The Burger! Huge patty…melted cheese…the works! So perfect at Php155. Plus a side dish of original French fries (Php40)…ultimate dinner!

I have been abstaining from fries, but I couldn’t resist it that night. Good thing it was not greasy at all. Emphasis: not greasy, not at all.

Fries in a cup.


JR had the CBD Burger (Php135). He enjoyed it too. We both like mustard, kaya we slathered it with our every bite…with mayo and catsup pa.

It comes with fries ala Piknik.


Marie, the ever picky, had Hickory Smoked Beef Brisket. It comes with rice and coleslaw for Php170.



Masarap naman daw.

For beer drinkers, CBD has Happy Hours, from 4pm to 7pm, Mondays-Thursdays. All local beers for only Php35.



I enjoyed my burger. I’m going back again  and again…
Five stars for CBD Cheeseburger. .. for meeting my expectations. Yum, yum.

CBD
Cheesesteaks, Burgers & Drinks
Ayala Triangle Gardens

Paseo de Roxas St.

Makati
City, Metro Manila


No comments:

Post a Comment