Monday, May 02, 2011

Hot!!!


It’s summer, and I couldn’t stand the heat. The blazing sun is best when you’re in a beach, and not out in the streets. Even the land of Nueva Ecija is suffering from too much heat.

Dry spell


Few greens

We went to the beach lately, but I couldn’t get enough of it.

Aahhhh...water!


Okay, not white sand. But it was perfect to cool off from the summer heat. The water was cold…so cold that my fingers pruned in less than 15 minutes in the water.

This caught my eye:
Ice on mobile

We also went to the ranch of RB’s uncle. It was a short walk from the house. I could smell the heat emitted by the soil as we traversed the field.

Cute! A basketball ring made from raw materials.

Cows everywhere!

A herd eating freshly delivered hay


Bull!


Have you seen a baby cow? This is just 5 days old.


Amazingly big!


Did you know that goats eat ripe mangoes?

yes! hehehe


Other than cows, the uncle is also breeding goats.

The goats are being fed with mangoes here.


And fighting cocks.


This is AM's most favorite place =)

 I got to cross a hanging bridge...

My friends were teasing me..they were swaying the bridge the whole time I  was crossing it.

 A province really has a certain look. From the houses....

This was built by a relative of RB...on his own!


... to plants....
I don't get to see kamoteng-kahoy in the city.
Due to heat and dust, my feet were dirty the whole time I was out in the field.



I always look forward to night time... the breeze is cooler... the surrounding is still and quiet... and my kulambo!



Yes, I love sleeping under a mosquito net! hahaha

1 comment: