Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Seeing Adam


I am not referring to the character from the Book of Genesis. I’m not that ancient.

I am also not referring to the apple that is a prominent feature of the human neck.

Nor I am referring to the Wedding Singer.

I am talking about this Adam:





We were in SMX MOA at exactly 8:00. The concert started at 9:00. I was with Davao friends, the Bee and the Jay.


People were still milling along the halls when we got in. The line was long, but movement was very quick.



Excited much!



Inside the well-lit hall:



Others were still having a quick bite from the McDonald’s stall inside.



Huge crowd!



Then the lights went out.
People screamed.
We positioned under the huge monitor.
Then came Adam Levine!!!



Sexy! I swear. Sizzling hot.

The band performed a total of 17 songs. The 8th song was its own version of Alicia Keys’ “If I Ain’t Got You”. I loved it! Everyone was singing along.



Next song was my favorite. And the crowd’s as well. I mentioned in my previous blog that I felt the song was especially written for me =)

Adam singing "She Will Be Loved"


I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved
And she will be loved

I loved the part when Adam divided the audience into 2. One group to sing “and she will be loved…” over and over, the other group to sing the lines “I don't mind spending everyday, out on your corner in the pouring rain..” over and over. Then blended. It was harmonious. I was screaming and singing at the same time, hahaha.


After singing Sweetest Goodbye, Adam said goodnight, and the lights were turned on. But the people chanted “We want more!” So out they came back on stage to perform 3 more songs: Hands All Over, Makes Me Wonder and Sunday Morning.

It was fantastic. He danced, in a goofy way. He stuck out his tongue in a maniac sort of way, and the ladies screamed. And I couldn’t forget his kembot. Such a bad boy. And I love him!

I’m a sucker for bad boys =)

No comments:

Post a Comment