Thursday, May 12, 2011

Signs of the Times


I am a very observant person. I tend to see and appreciate things that people often ignore. Nothing malicious though (I’m not good at that). Until yesterday, when I sat beside these couple…



Geez, the man was tickling (himas-himas) his lady all through out the ride. Seriously, do you have to do that in public?

Have you seen these ads plastered in all public transpo?






Pay is good, plus you get to travel. I wonder what type of job they offer. The offer is part time, I might take it when my hands are no longer full, hahahaha.

For 5 hours, this ad offers Php1,250:



But hey, is your first name really McDreamy?! Seriously (ala Grey’s Anatomy). If I'm interested and call for inquiries, I'll go and say "hi Mcdreamy".... come on!

Ooops, I know this is just typographical error:

Must be CIRCULAR


But there is such a thing as proofreading. Practice it.

Everywhere I go, I take note of my surroundings…of billboards…street names…. But I still don’t have a sense of direction. I still get lost.

Upon reaching the corner of my street, I saw this…



Wow! Beauty project from the Vice-Mayor of Manila. Mmmmm …. I wonder how you get to avail this. Just approach any Barangay Hall probably?!

Just outside my place, this was posted:



Check the 6th line for you to know what’s wrong with the ad.

Happy weekend everyone! I leave you with this sensible thought, an ad seen all over the metro:




5 comments:

  1. opening paragraph, must be "this couple" =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. maya girl. don't avail of the free facial sa barangay. katakot. i have qualifications and sanitary concerns. hehehehe.

    good morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there! hahahaha, oo nga naman.

    thanks for the Abreeza pics! aliw!

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. id probably sign in for the job if it's with McSteamy :P
    nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms karina: I love Mcsteamy! hahaha

    ReplyDelete