Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Brazilian Coffee


Sometime last year, 2 weeks before our beach trip, I took Brazilian Coffee. That time, I was desirous to shed off some pounds in order to look good in pictures. It’s a beach after all. People will be scantily dressed, men will be topless and all girls will be in their bikinis.

Anyway, this Brazilian Coffee is a slimming drink, as recommended by my brother’s girlfriend. It has Garcinia Cambogia, a popular ingredient in many weight loss supplements. It  guarantees to target the tummy area. It suppresses hunger, hence you eat less, and results will be visible in 7 days.



 I tried the drink for 5 straight days, laid off it on the weekend, and had it again for additional 2 days.

The taste of the coffee was bearable. It was more like drinking creamer with coffee, because it was not bitter at all. In other words, malabnaw na kape. Results were desirable. My tummy was smaller (2 inches off!). I didn’t eat much (3 lbs off the scale!), but I was thirsty all the time. So, I was drinking a lot of water…as in a lot. The good thing about this coffee is you don’t have a distracting bowel movement, unlike the effect of Kankunis or Biguerlai Tea.

Very effective indeed. Effects may vary though. Two friends had palpitations after drinking the coffee, another one had difficulty sleeping…so they stopped taking it. So I suggest not to take the coffee if you have heart ailments, or not a coffee drinker at all. It’s not also recommended for pregnant women.

 I bought the coffee for Php280.00. One box with 12 sachets. Beware of imitations! If you’re buying from Chinese drugstores, request to have the box opened, if possible, prior to purchase. The color of the sachet must be as red as the box.

This I guess is the shortest and quickest way to lose weight.






No comments:

Post a Comment