Monday, April 18, 2011

Summer Heat

I was in Market Market to pick up some stuff. The heat was scorching on my way, add the traffic and the crowd, insanity meter went up.

The main entrance was tight with people. I was surprised.



I thought it was the line for security check. Until I got closer....
These people were lining up for ice cream! Such a block buster!


It's Selecta's Super Thick ice cream, for only Php10.00/scoop. Such a cheap promo to beat the summer heat.


Too bad I was in a hurry. Now, I'm craving for ice cream tuloy ;)

3 comments:

  1. Sige nga ice cream tayo... Sarappppppppppppp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you happen to be around our AOR,give us a buzz..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @arlene: next week, ice cream naman tayo.

    @tigerlila: i keep on forgetting you live in the area. next time...

    ReplyDelete