Sunday, April 10, 2011

I just LOVE Forever 21!

I have been waiting... and waiting...for Forever 21 to open in Makati. Its branch in SM Megamall is just too far from my place. And I don't frequent Mandaluyong that much.

Finally, its here! Forever 21 opened its doors just last week in SM Makati.

Located at the ground floor of SM Department Store

There were too many people inside. Packed! Every rack was crowded.

Saturday's crowd

Busy shoppers

The place is huge! One will literally drool with all the choices available. Taking of pictures was not allowed, but I managed to snag some shots (sorry!).

Summer dresses



Peasant tops


Striped and dotted tops

I am now a certified shopaholic! I endured the long line in the dressing room. Patiently. I wouldn't want to buy clothes without fitting them first. I don't wanna take risk.

They also have Plus size clothes


Smocked long dresses

So I waited for 20 minutes just to have my turn. There were 9 cubicles actually, still I had a loooong wait.  You can fit as many clothes as you want --- no limit! The girl before me had 14 clothes in her shopping bag, while I had 6 (only).
The very convenient shopping bag you can tote while looking around.
Lots of choices

Cheaper than Zara or Mango =)

I decided to buy 5 out of 6. Perfect fit. Lovely colors. Reasonably priced. In other words, I WANT them =)

The next thing to endure.....the long line at the payment counter.

Snaky line


There were 5 counters, still I waited for almost 10 minutes just to pay for my purchases. Patiently.
I broke my promise not to shop until May. I bought a lot of stuff the other weekend, and now THIS! Argh. I'm financially poofed. But exhilirated! Just like these girls...

Outside the store, the yellow shopping bag of Forever 21was toted by many


1 comment:

  1. c",) shopping is super fun...especially when you end up hoarding bags, shoes and clothes...forget the price/s...you simply deserve what you got...hmmm...work now...shop again later...c",)

    ReplyDelete