Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Overhaul

I went to Pasay Hall of Justice for the first time. My boss asked me to pick up a document from MTC. The Clerk of Court was still inside the courtroom when I got there. I was asked to wait.

Hmmm…wait where? There was no waiting area nor a visitor’s chair. I was asked to sit in the courtroom instead. Don’t like. So I stepped outside instead and strolled back and forth.

 It was musty and dark. The hall was reeking with something I didn’t recognize.  I covered the entire floor from my walking. Golly, the place needs a facelift! The walls were parched. And some slimy liquid and whatever were trickling.



A defective elevator. Sayang naman. It must have been unused for a looong time judging from its look.



Legal documents piled along the halls.



Others stowed on top of cabinets that lined the halls.



Ripped ceilings.



But well ventilated...because of broken windows.



How ironic to see lawyers clad in their expensive barongs in such a pitiful place.

Is necessary repair such a tall order?


1 comment:

  1. It actually kinda looks creepy... Awoooooo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete