Thursday, April 28, 2011

Til We Meet Again


A colleague just left our company for her to pursue her dreams overseas. She had been with our IT Department for over 2 years. During her stay, she had been my constant on call computer doctor. You see, the computer I had been using in my previous department was really ancient. It would restart on its own or refuse to start at all. Celeste was always to the rescue.



I know it was hard for her to decide on leaving. I went through the same process, but I stayed...and happy about my decision.

Celeste is so dear to the RDMD girls. We are very fond of her as she's a lady with a very sincere smile. We always annoy her with her diet scheme, and encouraged her to eat more instead. We took Brazilian Coffee together, but she stopped on her second day.

It's been our private joke that one of the girls will treat us if Celeste could perfect a one week attendance, hahahaha.

Thanks Cel for putting up with us. Especially with Alma ;)

Taken during Cel's last day in the office.


It was also Marcial's birthday treat.

 We wish you all the best life could offer you. Keep in touch. May the good Lord bless you and your endeavors all the time.










 






We will surely miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment