Monday, March 14, 2011

The Aftermath, in Pictures


I am greatly affected with the catastrophe that rocked Japan last week. Though I am glad that my friends in Japan are all safe, still my emotions are shaken knowing that over 10,000 died, and undocumented number of persons is still missing.

I have compiled pictures of the aftermath that have stunned me. I pray to high heavens for this to never happen again.

A now sideways highway.



Cars and planes strewn together in a pile of debris.


Cars crushed by structures.


A car on top of a house.


Destruction of houses and buildings.

Houses, cars and other debris washed away by the tsunami.

 
Collision of cars.



An aerial view of cars in a shipyard.


A house stuck under a bridge.


A street full of debris.

Water all over the place.
Let's all pray for the healing and recovery of Japan.

Be a saint, donate. Groupon PH is accepting donations for the earthquake and tsunami victims in Japan. Groupon will be matching equally your donation. For every Php100 you donate, Groupon will give another Php100.  Donations will go directly to the Red Cross International Relief Fund for Japan.

Click the link below for details.




Pictures were gathered from the following sites:




2 comments:

  1. have you seen the yacht on top of a building? that was a classic... anyway, let's just pray that nothing worst will happen anymore... and I'm also praying for those people who are spreading false rumors about the radiation to realize what their doing does not help our community. if ever I know that person.. babatukan ko sya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I saw the pic. Let's continue praying for Japan.

    PS: Pakibatok mo na rin ako, hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete