Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Friendship


I just love weekends! Who doesn’t?!

Saturday night was extra special because I spent it with my high school best buddies. This dinner date had been postponed several times due to the busy schedules of everyone. Finally, we got to have dinner together, for the first time this year.

Pam, Anna, Kristine and I spent high school together in Davao City. There were actually nine of us in the group. Four are in the US right now (Emily, Brenda, Rosanne and Nadja) and one is in Davao del Norte (Ivy). Oh, how I wish we could all be together again, just like the good old days!

The nine of us, back in high school.

For years now, it had always been just the four of us:

Violet's dedication in 2008.


Kristine's shower party in 2009.

Just last Saturday night.

Anyway, Pam hosted the dinner.  I was not able to take much picture of the house as we were all busy chit-chatting. But the main attraction is the grand staircase:

25 steps all in all.





I am so proud of Pam. She and her husband, Carlo, built the house of their dreams. They themselves designed the house, and chose all the materials.

Anyway, here’s Baby Hugh, whom I got to see for the first time.


Kristine gave birth just last December. And she effortlessly got her old body back! Lucky girl.

Now, here’s Anna and her daughter, Chloe. Chloe is turning 9 this year. And she doesn’t want to have a baby sister or brother anymore =)


Here are Daddy Carlo and Daddy Hubert with their kids.



I had a grand time. Good food, good company, good place, and good friends. Until our next dinner date, ladies.

We're missing the rest of the BYLs.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Had a great time with you last weekend..Didn't know you took photos of the stairs pala=)
    Wish all nine of us could get together again someday! that will surely be a blast!=)
    I love the last photo..You look great at 105lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha..stairs nga lang eh. I forgot to take pictures of the entire house, the facade, bathroom, etc. and the food we had. Sayang. next time na lang.

    Yah, i had a great time too. Thanks for adopting me last weekend. Most importantly, thank you for listening. I love you, Pam.

    Calling all the other BYLs, lets converge!
    I miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you girl !! i am so proud of pam too. nice house (kahit stairs lang ang nakita.

    ReplyDelete