Thursday, March 10, 2011

First Time...Mike Test

The year 2011 arrived with a BIG BANG. Turbulent moments made me realize to put all my feelings in writing. There were too many stories to tell, but all too few people to share them with. And to trust them with my life.

My life story is not for public consumption. But I can't help to talk about my opinion, dreams, fears, travels, downfalls, happiness, views, friends, favorites, adventures, shopping escapades, parties... Since I live alone, this is an outlet for me to be heard, even by strangers. Besides, talking is my passion. It's good for my sanity =)

I am doing this first entry in the office. Nothing to be busy with today as 70% of the employees are in Cebu for a conference. I wish someone would be kind enough to bring dried mangoes or otap i can feast on tomorrow.






Speaking of Cebu, it had been 8 years since I visited the place. That long, huh. No Starbucks there yet. But the Ayala Mall was beautiful. Hoping to be there come September, as  I booked a flight with a friend during Airphil's promo last year.

This is a new endeavor for me. A new challenge to bring out my writing skills as I am getting rusty. Join me in my everyday story...and relish the tales of a single lady.

Happy Thursday everyone!

 

6 comments: